Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Thingy...(^_^)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....

well...yesterday was my birthday....Alhamdulillah...with Allah's will, i can still live healthily 'till i've reached 21 (yesterday)....overall...its quite nice birthday...so many great peoples wishes me...

i know everyone busy with their work, i dun mind if nothing special happen...
but...when my mum and certain friends ask, wut i've been doing during my birthday i've began to think...what they're going to do...but i'm glad that anisah trying to entertain me by treat me with sumptuous seafood along with khairudin (her boyfriend) and izan....thank you guys.... i love you guys much2....

i think i can understand why the 'others' dont seems to interest on celebrate it with me...well, they've got soooo many more important things to do....well, at least they remember...

my cute little brother (atif) sang me birthday song through the phone and its really touched me a lot...(T_T)...ya Allah how i missed my family a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment